Yeah! Everyone feels back to normal.
To celebrate, we invaded Amy and Siwat's apartment. And dragged them to lunch. And the playground. I love them. Here, a few reasons why:
1. As mentioned earlier, Siwat loves baby cheeks.
2. Amy quickly changed the TV station from tennis to Noggin. Dude, how do you even know what Noggin is??
3. Siwat played the ukulele for Theo and let him play, too.
4. No one seemed annoyed that Theo quickly located every hanging kitchen utensil and turned them into musical instruments.
5. Their apartment has stairs. Stairs are Theo's best friend...still.
6. Amy and Siwat knew where the closest playground was.
7. And they went to said playground with us!
So, yeah, having friends who aren't scared shitless of babies is highly recommended.